Our Approach to Executive Search for the Employer
We develop a deep understanding of our client's organization in order to cultivate a long-term relationship and to ensure StoneTower recruitment is successful for both the client company and the selected candidate.
We share a common objective with our partner-clients: finding, attracting, and retaining outstanding leaders.
The StoneTower process:
- Develop a complete understanding of the client company and agency.
- Identify regional influences on search process (if any).
- Develop candidate profile.
- Conduct an area analysis of existing talent.
- Complete an intensive research effort to earmark the top candidates who meet the profile, leveraging StoneTower's unique referral, research, and relationship capabilities.
- Report initial evaluations, credentials, references, and potential fit to the client.
- Support company-sponsored evaluations.
- Upon company approval of candidate, assist with negotiation and employment offer.
- If accepted, support the hiring process and transition.
- Follow-up with client company to monitor satisfaction, seek feedback.
- Using both contingency and retained approached.
Employers Contact Us Here: